- ContestKhel INC., The Mason Complex, The Valley, Anguilla, AI-2640 (ContestKhel/we/our/us") is committed to preserving the privacy of all visitors to our website ContestKhel.com (the "Site").
- By registering on this Site, you consent to the collection, use and transfer of your information under the terms of this policy.
- We may collect and process the following data about you:
- information that you provide by filling in forms on the Site. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use the Site, subscribing to our service, posting material to the Site or requesting further services;
- if you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence;
- we may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them;
- details of transactions you carry out through the Site and of the fulfilment of your orders; and
- details of your visits to the Site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data and other communication data, and the resources that you access.
Use of Your Information
- By registering on the Site you consent to us using and/or disclosing any personal information as follows:
- for processing your application;
- if necessary, providing or arranging for third parties to provide customer care facilities and bill you for the service, which may involve disclosing your personal information to third parties solely for those purposes;
- to provide you with access to all parts of our Site and to supply the services you have requested; and
- to use and analyse the information we collect so that we can administer, support, improve and develop our business.
- In particular, we may use your information to contact you for your views on our services and to notify you occasionally about important changes or developments to the Site or our services.
Disclosure of the Information
- We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company, associated entities and its subsidiaries, as defined in the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth).
- We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- in the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- if we or substantially all of our assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
- For the same reason, we may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive. They help us to improve the Site and to deliver a better and more personalised service.
Storage of your Information
- Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password that enables you to access certain parts of the Site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
- The transmission of information through the internet is not completely secure. We will do our best to protect your personal data, but we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to the Site through the internet; any such transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to prevent unauthorised access.
Changes to your personal data
- You are entitled to see the information held about you and you may ask us to make any necessary changes to ensure that it is accurate and kept up to date. If you wish to do this, please contact us at support@ContestKhel.com.
- We are entitled by law to charge a fee of $20 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
What security measures do we have in place to protect your information?
- This Site uses technological and operational procedures to protect our users' information. When you submit personal information via the Site, this is protected both online and off-line.
- When our registration form asks you to enter personal information we use all reasonable efforts to protect user-information online and off-line. All of our users' information, not just personal information, has restricted access. Our employees must use password-protected log-in screens to gain entry to restricted information.
- Furthermore, all employees are kept up-to-date on our security and privacy practices. Any time new policies are added, our employees are notified and/or reminded about the importance we place on privacy, and what they can do to ensure your information is protected. Finally, the servers that we store personally identifiable information on are kept in a secure environment.
What else should you know about data protection?
- You should be aware of the fact that information which you voluntarily reveal over the net, e.g. in discussion forums, via email or in chatrooms can be used by others. We do not monitor the actions of our visitors and registered members. If you reveal personal information, you do so at your own risk and understand that this information can be collected and used by others. Whether you receive unwanted messages or not is up to you because you alone are responsible for the concealment of your email address, account information of any kind or your password.
- In the case of objections or complaints, please send an email to support@ContestKhel.com. We will then delete your entire data.